Hophaus Oktoberfest Opening Weekend
Oct 09, 2019
This year at Hophaus they're celebrating Oktoberfest over one BIG WEEKEND. There will be a heap of different activities from Friday to Sunday including live music, food & bier deals, games and fun competitions. Then make your way back on Sunday for a chill-out session while we all mentally prepare for Monday.
Friday 11 October – Official Launch
- In true Oktoberfest fashion festivities officially begin at 5pm with the Tapping of the Keg – Free Bier whilst the keg lasts!
- Live Music with Hay Bax
Saturday 12 October – Competition Day
- Sausage Eating Competition
- Strong Man/Woman Competition (See if you can hold a stein the longest!)
- Live Music and Haus DJ from 4pm
*Not required to sign up for competitions – just rock up!
Sunday 13 October – Games Day
- Gather your mates and play Giant Jenga and Hammerschlagen
- Experience the chill vocals of soloist Rory McKenna from 3pm to 6pm
- Pick a spot and only move when it’s time to refill your stein, today’s all about recovery mode
Imported German Biers and Prizes & Giveaways to be won all weekend!!
Oktoberfest Group Packages
Treat your friends or colleagues to an Oktoberfest experience at Hophaus. Get in touch with Function Manager Chris Dore (email@example.com) or call him on 9682 5900 to chat about your groups requirements. Whether it’s a stand up functions with a make your own Bratwurst Stand, or a Sitdown Lunch and Dinner Package.
Whether you’re just popping in for the festivities or hosting a function of your own… Hophaus is your go-to place for all things Oktoberfest… because nobody does German better.
*Make sure to book your table during the Oktoberfest celebrations as they will book out quickly.