Get Job Ready, upskill and land a job!
Oct 25, 2021
Sydney is open again, and we have jobs galore! Join our courses and land a new gig.
Barcats has 100s of hospitality jobs waiting to be filled across Sydney, right now. To get you Job-Ready, Allara Learning is offering government subsidised hospitality courses with your tuition sponsored by Barcats.
You’ll receive 5 days of all-inclusive training at no cost to you, focused on helping you get all the essentials skills and certifications to work a variety of roles.
After the course we'll link you to 100s of jobs that suit the work you’re currently looking for and the types of venues you want to be working in.
2022 course dates now released!
- January 24th - 31st (excluding Australia Day and weekend 29th/30th, 9am - 4pm daily) Western Sydney
- February 7th – 11th (9am - 4pm daily) Sydney CBD
- February 21st – 25th (9am - 4pm daily) Sydney CBD
- March 7th – 11th (9am - 4pm daily) Western Sydney
- March 21st – 25th (9am - 4pm daily) Sydney CBD
- April 4th – 8th (9am - 4pm daily) Sydney CBD
You'll walk away with essential industry certifications (valued at $250):
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
- Responsible Conduct of Gaming (RCG)
And other great learning outcomes such as:
- Hospitality essentials (how to 3 plate carry, prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks etc.)
- Food safety handling and hygienic work practices
- Customer service
- Essential bar skills
- Covid-19 compliance
- & more