Sit Stay Play | Sydney
Posted on Sep 25, 2019
WHEN 06/10/19 2 p.m. - 06/10/19 4 p.m.
WHERE The Golden Sheaf, Double Bay View on Map
Brought to you by the founders of Dating with Dogs, Sit. Stay. Play.is a social pop up Dog Park with a bar!
Set on The Sheafs secure rooftop bar, the dogs can freely roam and rumble while you get to sip and socialise your way through the afternoon.
Dogs are great facilitators of social interaction, especially between strangers, so if you’re new to the area, want to expand your social circle, or find your pup a play date, this event is for you!
While this is a BYOD (bring your own dog) event, we encourage those who love dogs but don’t have one to come along too – we’re pretty sure the pups won’t mind the extra pats!
Tickets are packed with value and include:
- A welcome drink
- Delicious canapes
- Check-ups for the doggos from our local vet
- A treats and eats bar for the pups
- Paw-tinies for the puppies
- Best dressed prize for the most fabulous fiddo fashionista,
- Plenty of socialising and Instagram worthy moments for everyone!
Dogs are allowed and encouraged to be off lead in a safe and secure space, meaning they can have just as much fun as you!
Funds raised on the day will be directly donated to Maggie's Rescue, a local Sydney Charity that rescues, rehomes and fosters dogs in need.
Need a pet-friendly car service?
- Uber – you will need to notify the driver once the booking has been made
- Pawsome Pet Service (15% off first booking via their website)
- Happy PetsPlease
This is an off-lead social event, so we ask that for the welfare of attendees and their dogs, that your dog be well socialised and of appropriate nature for such an event. Owners are responsible for their dog’s behaviour and welfare.