WEBINAR Online: Building your Takeaway & Delivery Food Business
Posted on Mar 23, 2020
WHEN 25/03/20 3 p.m. - 25/03/20 4 p.m.
Suddenly takeaway and delivery food is very important - it may become the main way you make sales to your customers. Some businesses have been doing this for a long time, and others need to pivot quickly and add this to their offer.
In this important webinar, Ken Burgin and other hospitality experts will share ideas and examples on:
- How to create a profitable takeaway menu, or add to the one you have now
- How to promote your takeaway and delivery menu - there are many options
- Setting up your kitchen for efficient delivery - equipment and layout
- How to find more customer contact details (that you think you don't have) and build your list
- Organising delivery - use a 3rd party service, or do it yourself?
- Legal and food safety issues to consider - protect your business
Proudly presented by SilverChef, supporting the hospitality industry.
Industry experts taking part include Tyrone Ho (TabSquare), Cathy Goodwin (equipment consultant) and Sarah Franklyn (Impact Data).
Can't make it at this time? Register anyway and we will send you a replay.