Bar Supervisor at The Old Clare Hotel
Where: Chippendale, NSW
Type: Full time
The Old Clare is seeking our next bar supervisor to oversee the daily operations of The Clare Bar and Rooftop!
No day will be the same as a bar supervisor at The Old Clare. Your daily tasks and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing the daily bar operations
- Managing, training and leading the bar team to a successful service
- Work alongside the events team to execute functions throughout all venues such as: conferences, cocktail parties, wedding celebrations etc.
- Liaise with all other departments within the hotel to ensure 5-star service standards are properly being met.
- Set and maintain high standards with respect to the workings and appearance of the bars at all times.
- Providing exceptional customer service with guests, personalizing each experience
About you: We are looking for someone who has a passion for all things F&B and personalized hospitality:
- Exceptional leadership, organizational and communication skills
- A positive, hands on, proactive and flexible attitude to work.
- High attention to detail and high service quality standards.
What are the benefits at The Old Clare?
- Discounted and/ or free hotel stays
- Discounts across all the F&B outlets when you dine with your friends & fam
- Birthday Day Off (Paid)
- Ongoing trainings with multiple suppliers (spirits, wineries, and brewerys)
- Charity Volunteer Day (Paid)
- Career Development Opportunities
Food & Beverage Attendant
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Please note: You should have a minimum up to 2 years previous experience in the above or similar roles.
- Current RSA
- Knowledge of back office, stocktaking and beverage margins will be beneficial but not required.
- Strong supervisory experience in a hotel or high-volume venue will be highly regarded.
- Smart casual
- Sweater & t-shirt provided (optional)
Applications are open to WHV with 5+ months left on their visa!