Untied is on the hunt for a Duty Manager to join the team!
Untied is a modern Australian rooftop situated in the Streets of Barangaroo inspired by the lush rainforests of North Queensland. This inner-city tropical rooftop oasis is known for fantastic food, exciting cocktails, bright furniture, and holiday party vibes. Kick back and let loose in the Sydney sunshine to the sounds of tropical house DJs and the buzzing Barangaroo precinct.
As a Duty Manager, your role will involve:
· Managing a team of multi-cultured individuals
· Controlling labour on a daily basis
· Troubleshooting through any IT issues
· Resolving customer complaints and ensuring the highest level of customer service is met
· Managing bookings, private events, and key sessions
· Training, mentoring and inducting new staff into the business
· Basic revenue reporting and till reconciliation at the end of the night
What will you be served in return?
The opportunity to start your Australian Venue Co. career in one of our amazing venues. We are a dynamic company with a relaxed culture, and we welcome and encourage innovative thinkers. We offer a competitive salary and always reward hard work and success!
Level 4, Exchange Place, 400 Barangaroo Avenue,Barangaroo NSW 2000 (view on map)
Please note: You should have a minimum up to 2 years previous experience in the above or similar roles.
· Previous hospitality supervisor/management experience
· Full working rights in Australia and valid RSA
· Proficient computer skills
· Ability to thrive under pressure
· Ability to take direction from Venue Manager and implement strategies
· Ensuring all policies, procedures and standards are met and clearly communicated
We offer our Duty Manager’s a healthy work life balance of 38 hours per week and wage arrangements which incorporate overtime and penalty rates. We also offer a clear progression and development program if you are pursuing a career within the hospitality industry.
Induction/onboarding required prior to starting role
STARTS 2, Nov 2021
ENDS Not Specified