We are looking for a reliable and motivated Events Operation Manager to join our team!
Become a valued team member! 😀
Our Event Operations Manager is responsible for assisting the General or Venue Manager in the planning and delivery of successful events. The Event Operations Manager works within events and closely with floor staff to ensure the sequence of service along with the deliveries of food and beverages to the Navarra standard of excellence and in accordance with company objectives and targets.
- Provide effective leadership and guidance to all staff within the Venue, creating and maintaining a positive working environment.
- Assist with coordinating the logistics of external and internal suppliers for each event and ensure they adhere to Navarra policies.
- Conduct walk-throughs of events prior to start times and ensure all signage, room layout and set-ups have been completed with accuracy and to the client’s requirements.
- Assist with the efficient management, planning, running and set up and pack down of events.
- Provide an exceptional level of customer service and handle customer complaints according to Company guidelines.
- Assisting with the yearly compliance and maintenance calendar as directed by the Venue Manager.
- Reporting of any equipment and/or venue maintenance issues to the Venue Manager.
Please note: You should have a minimum up to 1 year previous experience in the above or similar roles.
- Tertiary qualifications in Management, or equivalent.
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate.
- RSA Photo Competency Card.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Senior Operations / Events role within a Hospitality / Venue environment, or equivalent.
- Good manage of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and databases.
#WerkPerks by Navarra
- Opportunities for career development, growth, and stability
- Internal training
If you're looking for a challenging role coupled with growth opportunities apply to