Sorry you're a bit late, this job expired on March 23, 2023. Set up a job alert to be notified when similar jobs are available.
We are currently seeking:
- Part-Time and Casual Front of House Attendants/Drivers for our catering department.
We are Torres Strait Islander owned and women-led company championing native ingredients. We believe everyone that works with us has a part to play in helping us achieve our mission to put native ingredients in kitchens across Australia.
As a driver and front of house server at Mabu Mabu you will benefit from professional development and training including learning about native ingredients and Torres Strait Islander culture, product knowledge and training, and a supportive team environment.
Part-Time Front of House/Driver Position:
Work with the Kara Meta (retail team) and Tuck Shop (catering team) to carry out high quality external events and deliver catering to various clients across Greater Melbourne/Naarm.
- Service a range of events including cocktail (tray service), drop-offs, bar service and formal sit-down events.
- Bump in and out of events on time and in accordance with runsheets and event specifications
- Preparing, producing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pick up according to schedule
- Delivering retail and catering orders according to schedule
- Receiving and processing warehouse stock products
- Performing warehouse inventory control and keeping quality standards high for audits
- Act as ambassador for Mabu Mabu's mission by delivering exceptional service to customers and encouraging them to learn more about native ingredients
- Maintain a clean and organised environment at all time
- Very seldom late nights which means more time to keep you work life balance in check
- Free staff meals
- Diverse and supportive team
- Discount when dining at Big Esso in Fed Square restaurant
We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people of colour, women, non-binary and gender diverse people, and LGBTIQA+ people to apply for this position. If you feel you do not meet the criteria in the job description but you are excited about the role, we would still love to hear from you!
Please note: You should have a minimum up to 1 year previous experience in the above or similar roles.
Current Drivers License
Minimum 1 year of Front of House experience
Experience servicing a range of events including cocktail (tray service), drop-offs, bar service and formal sit-down events.
Basic basic bartending experience (pouring wine/beer/spirits) required
Available Monday - Sunday, average weekly hours: 20, this may change based on events schedule
STARTS 21, Feb 2023
ENDS Not Specified