Botswana Butchery brings a taste of Australla's and New Zealand's best produce and wine to the dining capitals of Australia. The ethos of 'fun dining' is key to Botswana Butchery, which is plush and wonderfully distinctive but also welcoming. Botswana Butchery is all about relaxed dining in a premium atmosphere.
Opening January 2024!
We have exciting opportunities for Experienced Premium dining FOH staff who know how to support a busy, award winning and Dining Venue and want to be an integral part of one of the most talked about restaurant openings.
The successful applicant will Ideally have but not essential;
• Experience in a premium high-volume restaurant environment
• Knowledge of cocktails, wine, spirits, beer and food
• Anticipate and strive to exceed customer's expectations relative to service
and quality of beverage and the atmosphere created
Able to handle busy sections up over multi tables and larger groups in one sitting
• Maintain exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment
• A commitment to exceed guest expectations
• Well-spoken with immaculate grooming and personal presentation
• Ability to multi-task and make decisions as part of a team
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• A understanding of food and wine matching
• Communicate effectively and work collaboratively in a team
• Great energy and ability to engage with your customers
• Must be able to work some late nights and weekends
• Desire to continue learning and growing within the industry
• Honesty, reliability and a great smile!
• Full working rights
Working with us also means you will receive:
• Competitive Rates & Tips
• Staff discounts at all our venues across Australia and New Zealand
• Opportunity to work in our sister venues in Australia and New Zealand
Working in the very best locations in beautifully appointed venues
• Amazing career opportunities in a growing company working with great teams
Induction/onboarding required prior to starting role
STARTS 8, Feb 2024
ENDS Not Specified