TGI Fridays is a well-known American restaurant chain with over 1000 restaurants in 61 countries specialising in casual dining. It is particularly famous for its American-style cuisines, such as burgers, ribs, and cocktails. Our brand is also known and has been built on a great history of innovation and doing things differently through our training academy, our TGI Fridays birthday song, our recognition program, our culture and believing in what we do best, and that's, every day feels like a FRIDAYS!
In Australia, TGI Fridays and its parent group Signature Hospitality Group are growing fast, with restaurants opening up all over Australia. If you want to grow your career with a business that is going far fast, Join our team and work with a fun and quirky group that offers amazing benefits and great work culture.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering exceptional customer service
- Seating Guest
- Team Player
- Working with the kitchen to deliver high-quality food
- Floor operations include running food, clearing tables and taking orders
- Setting up and packing down the venue
- Following all cleaning policies
- Following our steps of service
- Upselling and Suggestive Selling
- Promote our Specials, Promotions and events
- Passion for training and upskilling their knowledge
- Spreading the love of the sport!
- Promoting a great atmosphere for customers to have a positive experience
Cashier - Fast Food
Food & Beverage Attendant
Waitstaff (Fine Dining)
What does success look like?
- Previous experience as a Waitress/Waiter/Bartender is desirable however not essential
- A fun and engaging customer-oriented approach in addition to excellent service standards
- Enthusiasm and a collaborative approach to working in a team
- Eligibility to work in Australia
Why TGI Fridays?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Rapidly expanding business with opportunities to progress within the company.
- Opportunity to manage a brand new, highly regarded, community incorporated venue, with a large team.
- Strong support and training systems in place to assist the management team, with Head Office by your side.
- All the tools are necessary for you to work in the business efficiently and effectively.